Sunday, December 27, 2015

Stats

As I said in yesterday's post I want my blog to be brutally honest and with as much information as possible for you and for me to log this journey.  I will enjoy going back and being able to see my progress and my failures.

So here are the cold hard facts:

Weight: 185.0
Measurements-
Neck:  13.25
Upper Arm (L):  13
Upper Arm (R):  13
Chest: 38.25
Diaphragm:  35
Waist: 36
Belly Button: 40
Buttocks: 42.5
Upper Thigh (R):  24.5
Upper Thigh (L):  24.5
Calf (R): 15.5
Calf (L): 15.5
Upper Knee (R): 17.25
Upper Knee (L): 17.5
Total Inches: 345.75


I took this picture after a run so I'm out of breath.

I hate my belly.
Well there you have it friends.  All my glory for you to see.  My goal is to lose 30 lbs while training for a marathon.

Tomorrow I will lay out my running plan for January.  I need to add in core workouts and strength training.  Need to add in some yoga too.  I am dedicated to getting this done in 2016.  now I need to remember where I left my motivation.  Oh, I wanted to add the reason I plan to run a marathon in January of 2017 is not just because its in Hawaii but that my long runs (those over 8 miles) will take place in the fall when the weather is a bit cooler.  I didn't want to be training for a marathon in the summer months.  I mean who wants to run 15 miles in the heat and humidity. I will be training to run a 1/2 marathon at The Akron Marathon in September, that's enough.

No running today, Its pouring rain outside and has been all night.  I like to run in the rain but I don't like to run through large puddles...my toes get cold and wet and that is not pleasant.

Have you set any goals for 2016?


No comments:

Post a Comment